THIS FACILITY AND ALL COMMON AREAS AND AMENITIES BELONGING TO CEDARFIELD PLANTATION HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION ARE FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF ITS MEMBERS IN GOOD STANDING AND THEIR ACCOMPANIED GUESTS. ALL OTHERS ARE TRESPASSING.
FAILURE TO OBSERVE ANY OF THESE RULES CAN RESULT IN IMMEDIATE SUSPENSION OR EXPULSION FROM THE PRIVILEGE OF USE AT THE SOLE DISCRETION OF THE LIFEGUARD ON DUTY OR A BOARD OF DIRECTOR.
THIS INFORMATION IS NECESSARY FOR THE EFFECTIVE MANAGEMENT OF THIS FACILITY AND THE SCHEDULING OF LIFE GUARDS.
Please enjoy your visit, but safety is first and foremost.
- Absolutely NO GLASS is allowed within the pool and pavilion. This is a state law. If glass is broken in the pool, the pool must be drained, which is a significant and unplanned expense to the community. Anyone that brings glass into the pool area and breakage of glass occurs, that individual will be fined a cost to help cover expenses to drain and refill the pool.
- NO running, pushing, wrestling, or other horseplay is permitted that could be unsafe or that interferes with the enjoyment of the pool facilities by everyone.
- NO towels or foreign objects are allowed in the pool (i.e. towels, paper, drinks, etc.).
- NO diving.
- The pool area must be evacuated during thunder and electrical storms.
Everyone should be able to have a good time without infringing on anyone else’s enjoyment
Abusive, aggressive or profane language will NOT be tolerated. The Huntersville Police Department will respond, and offenders will be expelled for the season at the sole discretion of the Board and the pool committee.
All are asked to respectfully use the provided pool furnishings as intended. When applicable, use discretion when merely storing your items in seating or dining space when they could otherwise be used by neighbors lounging or dining.
If you are not at the pool your personal belongings must not be left in the pool area. Towels cannot be left on chairs to reserve seats.
Excessive displays of affection or groping will not be tolerated, and offenders will be asked to leave the facility.
These assets belong to all members and should be respected. Premature replacement is a cost we all bear.
- Under NO circumstances is any person to play with the pool cleaning or safety equipment.
- Pool furniture may NOT be removed from the pool area at any time or placed in the pool.
- Noise: Please be respectful of noise levels so as not to disturb others if bringing in your own music/radio.
WADING POOL: Use is restricted to those children 5 and younger, and they must be accompanied by an adult. The supervision and safeguarding of users of the wading pool shall be the responsibility of the adult accompanying the children using the wading pool. (Per Pool Management Company contract).
- Children must have adult supervision and are the responsibility of the parents. Lifeguards are not babysitters.
- Young adults, or babysitters, must be at least 13 years of age in order to bring younger guests with them and a max of three children per young adult watching after them.
- By virtue of use, all parents and guardians agree to release and indemnify the Association from any claims, losses, or other liability arising from use of the pool by any person under 18 years of age for whom they are responsible.
The Pool Management Company and their assigned lifeguards are responsible for the enforcement of the rules approved by the Board of Directors and the Pool Committee. All persons who do not follow the above rules can be expelled from the pool.
All party reservations must be made two weeks in advance. This includes any gathering of non-members of 5 or more.
- The pool may be reserved for private parties after the pool closes for the evening.
- Pool party reservations are handled through the pool management company.
- Lifeguards MUST BE present and paid for in advance by owner organizing the party.
- The Pool IS NOT available for reservation on: Holidays and Holiday Weekends.
The Board reserves the right to call any resident to a discipline hearing at any time and has the authority to suspend privileges or fine any person(s), or those responsible for persons (i.e. guests or minors), that break these rules or acts in an extreme or obscene manner which causes obtrusive infringement, or disregards safety to other persons on this facility as set forth in the “Declaration of Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions For Cedarfield Plantation.”
If you see any violations of the pool regulations by residents or their guests, please let the lifeguard on duty know first then report the issue to Cedar Management Group via email at email@example.com with specifics: (name, circumstances, and date/time).